PROPOSAL
Outline of Production
I am going to make an advertising campaign for KFC the adverts will include Print, Radio and TV. I will use the colour red for the print and TV advert.
Main Purpose
The main purpose for my adverts is to increase the sales of a particular product my team and I have yet to decide what the particular product will be but I was thinking about hot wing as they are one of KFC's popular product and I think that its a strong selling point.
Target Audience
For my target audience I was thinking of putting it from the age of 14 and up but I think that it will also appeal to families depending if were using a family bucket on the TV advert. For my pint advert I was thinking of teenagers and above I think that it will attract anyone that loves chicken though I can't really determine whether there will be more girls interested than boy or vice versa because I personally think that the number of girls that like chicken is equal to the number of boys. As for my Radio ad I was thinking of using someone else's voice to use as the voice over.
OTHER DETAILS
Cast
For the cast we will be filming it within our group but if we need any extra then we could just ask someone else to play as a character or as an extra.
Location
For the location I was thinking of doing it somewhere around the college or we could look for a local KFC and film it there.
Meaning
My aim is to get people to buy more of the product to increase it's sales higher than the usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment